12 February 2011

Match 26: Rooney runs the show as United win yet another derby! (Video)

That Wayne Rooney goal was easily worth 20
The Manchester Derby on the 12th of February will be definitely remembered as the one in which Rooney scored his best goal of the career and also the most memorable moment at Old Trafford.

Manchester United   2-1    Manchester City
Nani  41' Rooney 78'                              Silva 65' 
Booked: Kompany, Milner,  Scholes, Giggs  


Go HERE to read the match review, but I'm pretty sure you would wanna replay the above video as many times as possiblee!

In case you were looking for other goal highlights of this derby or any other great goals scored recently go HERE. P.S. You may wanna bookmark it!

3 comments:

Written Offside said...

Thanks for posting on your facebook page and commenting on my blog post. Let's hope for an exciting trophy laden end to the season!

Maheep Singh said...

Cheers mate, I didn't comment on your blog post though :S

It must be the other contributor to the blog: Ambuj.

celebrity hair transplant said...

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.I found your web page from aol and it is informative. Thanks for offering such an informative post!!

Blog Directory TheReDevilSpot - Blogged